Jun 1, 2017

COLORFUL ROOM

Hello everybody! For today I present to you this new item set. As the name suggest I made a bedroom set with very bright color with some of my favorite thematic. It was a very laborious set with many convertions from The Sims 3 but I'm very proud of the final results and decided to share them with you all.
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)

Colorful Room The Sims 4














Credits:
Candle bed frame: I separate the frame the convertion was made by michellab
lace matress: convertion by veranka 
Bellas artes and Orichid Bonsai converted by me from The Sims 3 store items
Kimono: converted by me from The Sims 3 sorry I don't know who's the original creator  was
Cute chair: original mesh from The Sims 3 by Luna, converted by me
Colorful blanked: mesh by Yumia place
Cute clocks: converted by me. original mesh from ts3 by Pyszny
The lace bed skirt you see on the pictures are from Yumia place if you are interested on them :)

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for all the beautiful creations that you make for us! I have no clue how to do what you do! As a disabled Army veteran, you brighten my day when I see you post new things for us!

    From the bottom of my heart, Thank you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your very kind comment!

      I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I finally found your website!! I started Sims 4 only in May of this year and have been trying to find exactly these types of furniture for my homes - my FAVORITE type!! Thank you!! You are amazing!! Love everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour, depuis la dernière mise a jour, j'ai le jeu qui me demande de faire une mise a jour des scripts de vos meubles et décorations. Donc je vous contacts pour savoir si cela est dans vos projets car sinon il va falloir que je me passe de vos cc dans mon jeu et cela serait dommage. Sachant que je n'ai pas l'addon chien et chat pour le moment. Merci par avance pour votre réponse et bonne journée. Amicalement Kathaline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonjour, pour le cc de travailler dans le dernier jeu, vous devez télécharger sims 4 studio et avec lui convertir le cc pour chien et chat. addon.

      http://sims4studio.com/board/6/download-sims-studio-open-version

      Désolé pour mon français

      Delete