Oct 22, 2018

BOHO TRIBAL SET

Hello Everybody! It's been a long time since I made a set but I was very disappointed about the fact that every time an expansion comes the cc gets broken and that transparency issue
really makes me sad.
A lot of my conversions and others people conversions that I used to recolor became transparent and that took me away the will of doing more sets.
I started this one long time ago and now I decided to finish it.
I hope you like it even though the Tipi has a bit of transparency is not a big one but the updated one it isn't allowed for recolor so that's that.
I hope you like it
enjoy :)

















Credits:
 Boho deco ottoman you will need the laundry stuff pack
Boho painting you will need cats and dogs expansion pack
 Boho tribal cushions and pillows by  Mio sims
 
 

5 comments:

  1. How Lemeridian funding service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to lemeridian funding service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to Le_meridian funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 48hrs just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact Le_meridian funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on {lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com Or lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. when are you coming back? we really miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an informative topic that was! But I would like to help you and shed more light on the topic. I would like to recommend a company that provides reliable and flexible online pharmacy app development solutions as per different business requirements. Alteza, a leading company that provides readymade and custom solutions for different pharmacy business ideas

    ReplyDelete
  4. The amount of time and effort you put into this work is absolutely exceptional. I must appreciate you for embracing your talent and making good use of it. cyber security companies in Saudi Arabia

    ReplyDelete