Dec 8, 2013

Flower Garden

Hello Everybody! For today I present to you another set of items in floral style. This set is born from the idea of the latest post Nature Within but I decided to use them for another purpose. Like the other one is thought mostly for green areas, the bench especially are really good for outdoor, but suits well even in living rooms and bed rooms as you can see.
Hope you like it as much as I did
Enjoy :)






 

 








Credits:
Table Paintings mesh by Jope
Cube cabinet mesh by Karaskaras
Oliver set mesh by Murano of  The Sims 2, converted to The Sims3 by Zveki 

6 comments:

  1. ~ Again, anouther Brilliant set, I love it all, I just wish I could live in my spoilt Sims houses,with so much lovely stuff for them!
    ~ Thank you so much! I love it all! (",)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot,it is wonderful that my stuff is making sims happy :)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful as usual. I have a question. Do I have to have the original creator's mesh in my game for your recolors to show up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no you dont have to have the original mesh

      Delete
    2. Good, cuz yours is so much better!

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Thank you for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete