Oct 12, 2013

Emerald Villa

Hello Everyone, today a present to you this  remodel of a Midnight Hollow house I originally made it for my sims and then I decided to share it with all of you, I give to it a bit of brighter colour, the house was too dark for my taste, and I added some balconies and try to make it  a bit cozy.
I used some cc of mine that you can find on older posts, also some things made by Luna, Vita Sims and Pilar  and of course some Store content such as Midnight Hallow itself.
I uploaded 2 different files of the house, one furnish (big file) and other unfurnished for the one who only want the house.
The house is originally located at : Common Quarts, 88 True Terrace  for the specific location of Midnight Hallows, The lot is 50x50 for other cities
Hope you like it.
Enjoy :)












 
Emerald Villa
Furnished
 
 
Unfurnished 
 

1 comment: