Nov 19, 2013

My Ballet Studio

Hello Everybody! For today I present to you my ballet studio, since I got te ballet set from the store I wanted to make a small private studio in my own house, so I made this wall, paintings , recolor furniture and objects to decorate it. And maybe my next project will be a communitary ballet studio.
So I hope you can you use them on your own ballet studio or other room you fancy.
Enjoy :)



 
 
 
 
 
Sweet Sofa & Roses EndTable
Bow and Ballet & Pillow & Pillow
Studio Set 1 & 2
Comfortable Chair

  
 
Credits:
Sofa and end table by Jope
Chair mesh by Vlana
Locker mesh by Around the Sims
Sticker mesh by Lily of the Valley

5 comments:

  1. ~ Adorable, I love it,& a Ballet Studio would be wonderful,I love everything you do,keep up the good work! (",)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tnks a lot soon i will upload the community lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super nice! Reminds me of a Tea Room we have in our small town, very quaint and comfortable =) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! Thank you so very much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything is so dreamy!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete