Sep 25, 2014

AFTERNOON TEA FOR TWO

Hello Everybody! For today I present to you this new communitary set. This is a little tea room cottage, is perfect for your sims to go and have a nice cup of tea or coffee with a delicious pastry, relax and have a nice time with his friends or even a romantic date.
I uploaded the lot unfurnished mostly because I used lots of stores items that will be replaced, and some donation custom content , but  you will have fun decorating it at your own taste.
I even made some recoloured cc so you can use for decorating it.
Hope you like it
Enjoy :)




















Unfurnished Lot

Item Set



Credits:

Business Sign mesh by Soapies of MtS

6 comments:

  1. I was really disappointed with this house, it barely looks like what you have here and it had barn red walls and No objects list. Such a shame as it is a beautiful lot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I specified in the description that I could not share the furnished version cause is full of premium cc and store item that will be surely replaced (most of it).
      Anyway I'm going to add the list of the custom wall I used in the set.

      Delete
  2. Love your work! Texture, texture, texture! Love it! Would you please tell me where you got the loveseat with the unusual fan shaped back? Cannot find it anywhere. Thank you so much for the beautiful decor for my Sims!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im not 100% sure but i think is a comversion from sims 2 from pucci , and tnks for your nice comments

      Delete